The Botulinum Toxin Type A Therapy Treatment for Excessive Sweating Is Right For You If:
- Underarm sweating causes you constantly change your clothes
- You are unable to fully take advantage of social gatherings due to perspiration
- You feel embarrassment and discomfort due to the sweating
Why Choose New You?
- New You is one of Toronto’s largest providers of Dysport treatments for excessive sweating
- 95% less sweating for 6-9 months*
Dysport Ability to Minimize Excessive Sweating
Excessive sweating causes embarrassment and discomfort and it is often attributed to a condition known as Hyperhidrosis. This condition causes the body to sweat more than normal in order to maintain an optimal body temperature. The condition affects about 3 percent of the population and those who do suffer from it also tend to develop sweat on the palms of their hands, face, underarms, back, and feet. As a result of this condition, many individuals are often insecure during business situations and in public. With Botulinum Toxin Type A Therapy treatment, the excessive sweating can be drastically minimized.
How Botulinum Toxin Type A Therapy for Sweating Works
Botulinum Toxin Type A Therapy injections work by blocking the release of a compound known as acetylcholine, which is responsible for activating the body’s sweat glands to produce sweat. After local anesthesia is administered, a very fine needle is injected into the hands and feet to avoid discomfort and pain. If you are getting injections in other areas of the body, then anesthesia is not necessary. As a result of the Botulinum Toxin Type A Therapy treatment, you can expect to notice 95% of the body’s sweating to be reduced*. It usually takes about a week for results to appear and the results can last up to 7 months before you need another treatment session*.
Amazing Results* that Will Keep You Dry and Secure
- The results of this procedure will work to boost your confidence and help you feel more secure in social situations
- You will feel more comfortable in your clothes and your skin
- There is no recovery time
- The procedure is non-invasive
- The procedure is quick, simple to perform, and it eliminates sweating for about six to nine months