WIN THE BATTLE AGAINST ACNE
USING THE #1 ACNE TREATMENT IN THE WORLD
The TheraClear Targeted Acne Treatment
TheraClear is a breakthrough in Acne Clearing technology, helping patients get the smooth, bright and blemish-free skin they deserve. A dual treatment option, TheraClear treats the cause of Acne while also reducing the appearance of redness and hyperpigmentation. TheraClear is fast acting and produces a visible reduction in Acne and associated redness, resulting in better-looking healthier skin. TheraClear treats the cause of Acne while also reducing the appearance of redness and hyperpigmentation. TheraClear is fast acting and produces a visible reduction in Acne and associated redness, resulting in better-looking healthier skin.
The two-step treatment process utilizes a vacuum and broadband light to, clean, treat and remove the sebaceous material that builds-up in the pores causing Acne. TheraClear’s dual treatment method is extremely quick and effective.
6 Benefits of TheraClear’s Acne Clearing Technology:
- Combines light and vacuum technology to effectively treat Acne
- Treats the toughest types of Acne: Propionibacterium and Acne caused by bacteria colonizing in the skin and hair follicles
- Is the only natural solution to treat multiple acne indications, including cystic acne on all skin types
- Removes and cleanses sebum and bacteria for immediate results
- Trusted by the top dermatologists
- Requires no pre-treatment gels or anesthetics
TheraClear Acne System by NewYou vs. Other Common Treatments
Duration Before You See Results
Potential Side Effects
TheraClear by NewYou (Trusted by Top Dermatologists)
|Immediate calming of lesions within 24 - 48 hours; improvement of redness and brown discoloration associated with lesions.|
Over the Counter Medications
|6 - 10 weeks||Ineffective; Irritating to skin; Causes excessive dryness of skin|
|6 - 10 weeks||Can promote bacterial resistance, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, skin pigmentation change; Sun sensitivity; Yeast infections and reduction in potency of birth control pills in women.|
|3 - 6 months||Potential birth defects; mood changes; Excessive dry and chapped lips; Irreversible visual change; Joint pains; In fammatory bowel disease|
|2 - 4 weeks||Painful; Dyspigmentation|
|2 - 4 weeks||Poor efficacy; Long treatment period|
WHY CHOOSE NEW YOU:
- We offer an exclusive "Try Before You Buy" program guaranteeing amazing results
- Effective on stubborn, non-respondent Acne
- We are Acne Experts having performed over 25,000+ procedures
- We Provide a Variety of Complete Solutions to all Acne patients, including Chemical Peels for Acne and Acne Scar Removal
TheraClear Is Right For You If:
- You suffer from Acne outbreaks or have Cystic, Sebaceous, or Propionibacterium Acne
- You have excessively oily skin or enlarged pores
- You prefer a non-invasive treatment option
- You have sensitive skin that is easily irritated
- You want to avoid the side effects of prescription medication
- You currently suffer from acne that is NOT responding to antibiotics
- You have had previous acne laser treatments that were ineffective or too painful
10 Minutes = 90% Success Rate
TheraClear Acne System FAQs
TheraClear is a non-invasive, non-chemical treatment that cleanses the deepest layers of the skin, as well as the surface removing the cause of Acne and leaving the skin fresher, brighter and cleaner. When the TheraClear hand device is moved over the face it isolates contaminated pores and follicles for deep cleaning. The gentle vacuum suction then sucks the dirt, debris and oil from the isolated pore or follicle. When the area has been cleansed of the debris and dirt, the concentrated therapeutic light is applied to kill bacteria, calm inflammation and soothe the skin.
Absolutely not. TheraClear is a gentle yet effective treatment, making it ideal for men and women and even adolescents who suffer from Acne.
TheraClear’s dual treatment technology makes it incredibly effective and fast acting. Patients can expect to see a an immediate improvement in Acne during the first 24-48 hours. The skin will continue to improve over time, leaving a smoothed, refreshed and Acne-free face.
Patients who have successfully completed a course of TheraClear treatments reported:
- Fewer breakouts
- A reduction in the severity of breakouts
- A reduction in the duration of breakouts
- Decreased oil production
Patients who have undergone the TheraClear treatment have experienced great success. Most patients typically stay clear for three months post-treatment, however patients who have incorporated a robust maintenance regimens have remained clear-skinned for a year and longer.*
New You offers the latest TheraClear Treatment, Call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation with one of our Skin Care specialists.
**Individual results may vary, depending on the severity of the Acne, the amount of treatments and the patient’s medical history.**