An Update on COVID-19 & Our Message to You
We are excited to announce that we are NOW OPEN and taking appointments … and we can’t wait to see you!
We have implemented strict health protocols to ensure everybody’s safety and we want to let you know that we are prepared and ready.
These are some changes that we have implemented in our clinics:
- We are offering video consultations and appointments upon request. Please call or contact us through our website to request a video consultation.
- We will have front and back windows open to bring in fresh air
- We have a infrared thermometer and check staff and customer temperatures upon entry
- We have removed magazines and old literature and replaced with new brochures
- Staggered staff schedules to avoid congestion
- Extended appointment times and made to avoid congestion
- Clients will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry
- Staff will wash hands between every client appointment
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times and gloves when possible
- Stations will be spotless and sanitized after every guest
- Hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes will be available at every station
- We will not be serving any unwrapped snacks
- All tools are disinfected after each use
We encourage everyone to be cautious and calm. We will continue to be here for you and catch up with all appointments that were missed during the closure time.
Attention Annual Ambassador Members!
Sad news, we will be discontinuing our Annual Ambassador Membership Programs in 2020. However, on a positive note, we have decided in good faith to give you, our Ambassador, an opportunity to top off your package for one more year so you can enjoy all services and results, we offer.
How does it work? Please call us for details.