Just 3 Minutes Whole Body Cryotherapy Therapy in Woodbridge
Cryotherapy Woodbridge is the newest way of improving the overall health of the entire body. Cryotherapy corrects physiological processes, restores natural balance and stimulates metabolism. Cryotherapy works by plunging the body into extreme cold (-120 to -180 °C) for 2-3 minutes.
Developed in the late 70s by a Japanese doctor to treat rheumatoid arthritis Cryotherapy has been post game recovery treatment for pro athletes for decades. Cryotherapy was first established to reduce and alleviate the pain of inflamed joint associated with rheumatoid arthritis. Today Cryotherapy is used to treat a number of health conditions including psoriasis, depression, anxiety, general mood disorders and a variety of skin issues.
Many well-known celebrities and athletes including Demi Moore, Lebron James, Daniel Craig, Drake, Floyd Mayweather, and Cristiano Ronaldo to name a few use whole body cryotherapy to enhance their performance.
How Does Cryotherapy Work?
Whole Body Cryotherapy is the body’s exposure to extreme cold. Extreme cold activates the body’s natural healing mechanisms. As a result, the body increases its metabolic rate in order to produce more heat and protect the core.
Cold sensations in the skin send a signal to the brain which causes blood to rush to the core. As blood is circulated through the core, toxins are flushed and blood becomes enriched with oxygen and all the necessary enzymes and nutrients.
When the cryotherapy session ends, the oxygenated nutrient and enzyme enriched blood rushes back though the body accelerating the natural recovery process. The metabolic rate and production of collagen is accelerated, while more endorphins are released.
Health & Wellness
- Pain Management and Wellness
- Pain relief from, rheumatoid diseases and fibromyalgia
- Decrease in muscle soreness, spasms and inflammations
- Boosts lymphatic system
- Enhances blood circulation
Recovery & Performance
- Faster recovery after competitive sports or training
- Decreases muscle soreness, pain, swelling & inflammation
- Enhances energy and endorphin release
- Improves muscle strength and joint function
- Increases testosterone levels in men
Beauty and Anti-Aging
- Reduces Cellulite
- Strengthens Hair and Nails
- Boosts metabolism (Lose 500-800 calories in the 24 hours following Cryotherapy)
- Improves skin conditions, such as psoriasis,acne and discoloration
- Triggers collagen production and skin rejuvenation
Kickstart your metabolism with Cryotherapy
Book An Appointment