- For More Than 12 Years, We Have Treated Over 400,000 Dermal Filler Patients
- Featuring Master Injectors & Industry Trainers
- Book A Free Consultaion Today & Get Expert Results!
or fill out the form below
Discover the Next Generation of Dermal Fillers Offering Natural, Long-Lasting Results. Ask Us!
There are many fillers on the market that cover almost all patient requirements. A large number of Cosmetic Injectors now know how to inject hyaluronic acid and botulinum toxin very precisely.
But what makes us different and unique? We combine several techniques and treatments that enable us to achieve natural-looking results more efficiently.
Let’s take a look at the different techniques that can help you maintain a youthful face, starting with:
- Botulinum Toxin: allows us to delay the need for a forehead and temple lift. Combined with hyaluronic acid injections improves the results with a harmonious and natural muscle-relaxing action thrown in.
- Filling cheekbones using hyaluronic acid which is the most used product in the world thanks to its harmless and reversible action. It can be used on the nose or on a weak chin.
- A hollow under-eye area can benefit from a touch of filler, providing the right hyaluronic acid is chosen to prevent any swelling in the expression lines, This is one of the most common procedures in our clinics.
- The lips: Requested generally by women, with a significant increase in demands from young women. The lips are a vital element in the beauty and harmony of the face. Their volume must be balanced with the other facial features and with its overall shape. With age, the lose volume, the cupid’s bow disappears. Vertical lines form and the corners of the mouth droop, leading to the formation of two lateral wrinkles, called marionette lines,
Our approach involved analysis of the face from the side and from a three-quarter profile in order to define the right proportions for the differemn elements of the face and suggest correction.
The Lips should Stand out because of their Beauty, not Excess!
Book your free consultation
If you have a treatment in mind, or would like to discuss available options book a free consultation today and be on the road to the New You in no time.
Fillers: Innovative Approaches
Taking care of our patients and all their requirements, a 360 degree approach from cosmetology to lasers to advanced injectables, is the mission of our medical aesthetics and anti-aging. What makes us so successful is the continuous training and workshops all over the world.
Are you new to New You? Come and Meet our Master Injectors and Ask the Experts what’s best for you.
wrinkles, fine lines, deep creases, lips
other imperfections like scars
the jaw line and other areas of the face
up your cheeks
TYPES OF FILLERS
As we age the joy and worry we experience begins to show on our face. Bellafill is a semi-eternal dermal filler that fills and contours Nasolabial folds (smile lines). Unlike other dermal fillers Bellafill does not absorb into the body, meaning results are immediate and long-lasting. It is also an ideal treatment for pockmarks and deep skin scars and indentations in both men and women.
Gently erase the the appearance of fine lines and minor skin imperfections with Revanesse. Formulated as multi-product dermal filler, Revanesse is a lower viscosity filler best used to fill in superficial imperfections in the outer layer of the skin. Utilizing the regenerative qualities of Hyaluronic Acid Revanesse can be used for emerging/fine lines, wrinkles around the mouth, crow’s feet, and brow lines.
As skin ages, wrinkles and fine lines deepen and become harder to correct. Perlane a Hyaluronic Acid based dermal filler is able to penetrate the skin deeply improving the deep wrinkles, laugh lines and frown lines other treatments can’t target. Perlane is so powerful it is also used to contour and enhance the jawline and cheeks. The Hyaluronic formula used in Perlane injectables is natural and safe because Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in the body and is known to aid in moisture retention.
Another natural Hyaluronic acid-based filler that eliminates deep facial wrinkles and creases is Restylane. Designed to mimic the natural hyaluronic acid that occurs in your body, Restylane plumps and fills in creases diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, for a fuller, healthier looking face. An excellent non-surgical way to looking hydrated and refreshed.
Like your face, other parts of your body can begin to show the signs of age. Wrinkles and spots on the neck and hands brought on by sun exposure often make us appear older than we are. Teosyal is a Hyaluronic dermal filler that is safe for use wherever wrinkles appear. Teosyal’s non-animal product line of derma fillers features a product that can enhance the skin quality and beauty of everyone.
*Please note that these images have been provided by our patients and have not been altered or photoshopped in any way.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
So I walked in with huge anxiety but the injector was absolutely amazing! She had to actually create lips for me, transforming them from “extremely thin lips” to beautiful, naturally shaped ones! Our rapport was so comfortable that I had her lift my cheeks with filler as well. I can assure you that you are in terrific hands at this spa. So happy!
Great place, excellent service, nice people. The Cosmetic Injector is fabulous! She is very knowledgeable, professional and patient - she takes her time with clients.
About Dr. Baily
Dr. Mark Baily is the Medical Director for New You Med Spas. Dr. Baily has been recognized as one of the most highly regarded and respected physicians in all of North America for over two decades in the field of injectable toxins (both cosmetic and therapeutic) and facial fillers.