Plasma is the latest generation in skin resurfacing.
or fill out the form below
What does plasma do?
It treats common concerns such as:
- Fine, deep wrinkles and lines
- Sagging, loose skin
- Skin discolouration and pigmentation
- Photodamage and age spots
- Reduces depth of acne scars
- Soft blepharoplasty
- Poor skin tone and texture
- Bacterial control
Taking skin tightening to the next level
Why nitrogen plasma?
Nitrogen plasma pulses purge the oxygen from the targeted area removing the possibility of burning and charring.
- At a molecular level it opens a track into the dermis
- Nitrogen plasma targets the water in the skin to penetrate into a greater depth in comparison to other technologies.
- Nitrogen plasma is a source of thermal energy which is highly conductive and readily permeates skin.
- Heat released from the plasma has a profound effect beneath the skin’s surface.
- The depth of penetration is influenced by the skin’s level of hydration.
Book your free consultation
If you have a treatment in mind, or would like to discuss available options book a free consultation today and be on the road to the New You in no time.
What makes plasma unique?
It treats the whole skin’s architecture. Promoting skin tightening overall. It leaves no skin untreated. Providing a noticeably improved texture, tone and healty appearance.
- The skin stays intact within a natural barrier. Which provides support to it’s natural healing process. It also protects the skin from potential infections and other complications usually seen with lasers.
Plasma Energy Levels
- The Lowest Energy: Settings increase skin permeability which aids topical treatment effectiveness and it controls bacteria which can reduce active acne
- Low To Medium Energy: Limits downtime and is ideal for maintenance. Substantial improvement to signs of aging, wrinkles, lines, and age spots can be expected with even just one treatment.
- High Energy Treatments: Delivers results comparable to fully ablative treatments, with far less downtime and risk of post-treatment complications.
How do I prepare for my treatment?
- Book a consultation (Always Complimentary) – This is required to discuss the level of energy needed and number of treatments which best matches your goals.
- During the two weeks before your appointment, avoid tanning and sun exposure.
- During the seven days before your appointment date make sure to moisturize your skin.