Gently refine your skin with Mircro
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive, non-chemical procedure utilizing a fine spray of microcrystals to gently exfoliate and remove the outermost layer of dry, dead skin cells, revealing younger, healthier-looking skin. Microdermabrasion also encourages the production of new collagen and elastin fortifying the new layer of skin and further improving the appearance of the skin. Microdermabrasion is much gentler than dermabrasion.
Choose Microdermabrasion if You:
- Want a skin care treatment that is safe, pain-free and completely harmless for your skin
- Want to get healthier looking skin quickly and easily, without invasive surgery
- Want smoother and tighter wrinkle-free skin
- Want to correct darks spots and hyperpigmentation
Microdermabrasion is ideal for men and women, and can drastically improve anybody’s skin, no matter the skin color, tone, or texture. New You also offers Microdermabrasion procedures formulated to minimize the look of hyperpigmentation, sun damage and Acne scarring. An added benefit of Microdermabrasion is the enhanced natural production of more, fresh skin cells and collagen, and the increased blood flow within the skin.
Quick and Easy
Microdermabrasion is often referred to as a lunch hour treatment because the treatment is so quick and easy. Gently resurface your face in 30-45 minutes and still have time to grab a quick bite to eat. Best of all, there is no recovery period, so you can head right back to the office, or anywhere your heart desires. Microdermabrasion is a fantastic option for men and women with very busy schedules but still wanting an effective skin care treatment. Extend your Microdermabrasion results by using moisturizers and SPFs that are designed specifically for skin that has received microdermabrasion treatment.
Why Choose New You?
- We offer a wide selection of Microdermabrasion services making it easy to find the perfect one for you
- We stand behind our services and guarantee you will leave with luminous, clear, and bright skin
- We offer combination treatments, so you can pair your Microdermabrasion treatment with our other Skin Care services for maximum results
Call us today to set up an appointment for a microdermabrasion treatment and to ask questions about this treatment, as well as out other treatments!