New You’s advance Cryo Pen uses cutting-edge, linear compression cooling technology to safely treat and remove a variety of Pigmented Spots And Skin Tags
Freeze Away Skin Tags, Moles and Lesions Easy and Effortlessly with the Only Cryo Pen cold surgery Technique Around New You’s advance Cryo Pen uses cutting-edge, linear compression cooling technology to safely treat and remove a variety of skin growths and imperfections.
Utilizing a refined jet of nitrous oxide under high pressure, the Cryo Pen the tissue by freezing the inter-cellular fluid, creating ice shards and crystals which rupture the membrane, thereby destroying the cell. The precision Cryo Pen makes the treatment ideal for a number of skin issues including, skin tags, warts, millia, age spots and more. Pigmented Spots And Skin Tags
- 1 Before and After Photos
- 2 Benefits of the Cryo Pen
- 3 Benefits of EPN Microneedling for Face Rejuvenation and Hair Restoration are as follow:
- 4 Other Benefits of the Cryo Pen:
- 5 Book your free consultation
- 6 The Cryo Pen Treatment Focuses On:
- 7 Financing Options
Before and After Photos
Benefits of the Cryo Pen
- Fast and Effective – The Cryo Pen delivers fast results
- Beautiful Results- The precision delivery ensures surrounding skin is undamaged
- No Recovery Time – Have a Cryo Pen treatment then return to your daily activities, with no down time needed
Benefits of EPN Microneedling for Face Rejuvenation and Hair Restoration are as follow:
- Dual treatment incorporates two treatment modes
- Deeper delivery of active ingredients
- Stimulates collagen growth, and strengthens fibroblasts*
- Collagen and elastin production
- New, strong hair growth
- Improves scalp health *
- Prevents breakage and promotes hair strength*
Other Benefits of the Cryo Pen:
Skip multiple trips to the dermatologist with the Cryo Pen treatment targeting skin growths and imperfections. The precision Cryo Pen delivers a metered and consistent freeze temperature reducing the risk of burn or collateral skin damage.
The Cryo Pen Treatment Focuses On:
- Skin Tags
- Age Spots
- Warts/plantar warts
- Sun Spots
- And more…
How long does it take to heal?
Depending on the size and depth of the wart healing usually occurs within one to two weeks.
How many treatments will I need?
Yes it is a board approved treatment for skin lesions, imperfections and growths. Because it is precise and delivers nitrogen directly to the area, and not the healthy surrounding tissue it is safe for clinical use.
Is it Painful?
There will be a mild stinging sensation as the nitrous oxide penetrates the bottom of the growth or target area. A slight residual stinging may persist in the few minutes following treatment.
Click here to find out more about our financing options!